Course Code IEP532016
Course Duration up to 6 Months (Intermediate to Advanced Levels)
Course Hours 30 hrs per week
Campus Locations Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
In-take Every Month
Sheffield Academy offers students a great opportunity to prepare for the IELTS examination including necessary techniques, recommended practices, and areas of testing. Students are taught important skills and methods for test taking to give them the confidence they need to excel in the IELTS examination and score the best.
Course Placement & Formulation
- Students are given a placement test to accurately assess their English capabilities to enable our teachers to effectively place them in the appropriate classes.
- The course is specifically designed in a manner to focus on each students’ strengths and weaknesses to allow for an overall targeted learning outcome.
- Interactive teaching methods are used to promote a full learning experience.
- All our teachers are highly qualified and experienced in teaching English as a foreign language.
- Teachers are experienced with the IELTS examination and follow the structure and framework that students will face.
|10AM to 1PM||10AM to 1PM||10AM to 1PM||10AM to 1PM||10AM to 12.30PM|
|2PM to 5PM||2PM to 5PM||2PM to 5PM||2PM to 5PM||2.30PM to 5.30PM|
- Students will strengthen their test taking skills and build confidence prior to taking the IELTS
- IELTS test taking strategies will be built
- Students will be familiar with the IELTS structure and framework
Please contact our counsellors to get detailed information. If you would like to apply for this course please click on the apply now button below. If you have any questions please feel free to send us an enquiry and a member of our team will be very glad to respond to you.