Course Code GE512016
Course Duration 1 to 12 Months (Starter to Advanced Levels)
Course Hours 15 hrs per Week
Campus Locations Kuala Lumpur, Adelaide
In-take Every Month
The General English course is designed for students who need to improve their all round language skills. Each level will include classes for Speaking, Reading and comprehension, Writing, Listening and Grammar.
The program structure consists of 7 levels and each level has 2 sections.
Starter > Beginner > Elementary > Pre-Intermediate > Intermediate > Upper Intermediate > Advanced
Levels are designed to accommodate a range of students from those who have no English language knowledge to students that have basic, moderate, or advanced knowledge. Each student will be given a placement test to assess their English level and will be placed in the appropriate level accordingly.
Some of the skills and areas that students will develop in this program include:
- provide and ask for personal information.
- describe people and places
- express their likes and dislikes
- make plans and talk about future events
- ask for, give and follow instructions
- describe and compare different places and objects
- talk about past experiences
- discuss advantages and disadvantages
- participate in job interviews
- understand verbal and non-verbal forms of communications
- understand colloquial expressions
- give opinions on current events
- participate in debates
- write in a number of formats including letters, essays, short stories and articles
Classes are held in accordance with the schedule below-
|10AM to 1PM||10AM to 1PM||10AM to 1PM||10AM to 1PM||10AM to 1PM|
If you have any questions please feel free to send us an enquiry by clicking on the send enquiry button below and a member of our team will be very glad to get back to you at the earliest possible.